Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello Everyone,

It's Saturday and that means it is just a regular weekend before heading back to school. I graded a few papers this morning, took a 3 1/2 mile walk with a friend, went on an emergency run to Walgreens to get some Benadryl for my dog (she broke out in hives unexpectedly), and now I am sharing some cute purse favors I made for St. Patrick's Day.  Phew! Just another busy day here at Carson's Creations.

I found this bracket purse favor at My Scrap Chick. Super cute for girls, but I bet my boys wouldn't mind since they just care about the treat. : )

I chose kraft, green, and gold for the main colors. The  purse and shamrock were cut with my Cameo. The stamped sentiment is by Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Mini Messages.

Since I am not in school for St. Patrick's Day I didn't make a set for my class, but I am sharing with my daughter. I will definitely use this file for other holidays and change the color scheme.
Challenges:

Although I am not Irish, a positive thought for the day...
Lots more to do today, so time to get busy!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

14 comments:

  1. Such a yummy creation :)
    Such a fun idea as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! I want that chocolate!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!! I love the designs!! So beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice treat bags. Happy St. Paddy's day I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge # 224 “GREEN” or Thank you” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These purses are fabulous, Georgiana, and what a great idea to add MINT chocolate for St Paddy's Day!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute purse favor!! Love that shamrock!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Georgiana!!!Super CUTE treat holder! I LOVE the fun design & may have to use it myself for school treats! You know I've been on Spring Break Vacation as well, so I'm sorry I haven't left you comments.. it's been a very busy week! I did check back at all your projects that I missed and they are some stunners! Hopefully I'll be back to my regular schedule now! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun treats!! Love them!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute treats!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your treat bags! Very good idea! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!