Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Flowers at Exploring Cricut

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
Today brings a new challenge at Exploring Cricut.
 
This Week's Challenge...Flowers
I am a  bit excited to go outside today and see if there are any new flowers blooming after all the rain we had this weekend.
 
My Design Team Card...
Not only am I thinking about those beautfiul flowers, but I am "thinking of you" too. I received a bicycle for my birthday months ago, but no one else has a bike to go riding with me. I guess I will just have to enjoy alone. : (
My favorite is riding down the Interstate and seeing the variety of colorful wild flowers growing in the median. Knowing that they can not be picked or mowed is even better...they will always grow back.
All the dainty flowers with a pink pearl center were cut from Plantin Schoolbook at 1/2".
Materials:
papers from HUGE scrap box
Sweethearts Cricut cartridge ~ bike (p. 53) cut at 2 1/4"
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge ~ grass ( p. 69) 1 1/4" and flowers
Create a Critter Cricut cartridge ~ cloud (p.55) cut at 1"
Thinking of You stamp
black ink
white liquid pearls
pink self adhesive pearls

 Hope you will join us at Exploring Cricut this week for our "Flowers" challenge. Be sure to stop by and see the Design Team projects. More flowers are blooming there!

Have a great week and stay creative,
Georgiana

22 comments:

  1. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!Love the pretty flowers with pearls!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love the little pearls you added, just the right touch. Love that bike, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute!! I love the flowers in the basket, so adorable.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I would love to go on a bike ride :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eye catching card. I love all of the little flowers. Plantin schoolbook has so many cute basics. I'll have to take a look at it again. Hope you have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! The bike is great and the flowers are so very pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love those flowers! I am gaining a little on my scraps your pile looks just like mine ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are one of my favorite flower cuts. I love that adorable bike cut. I have that cart and totally missed that cut. Thanks for pointing it out. Your card is so cute. Looks like you are ready to go for a perfect spring bike ride.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Georgiana! The bicycle is so fun and all the flowers are so pretty! I can't wait to get on my bike and ride! We still have about 5 ft of snow in our yard and really...no kidding!
    Thanks for sharing your spring like card:) makes me want it to hurry up and get here!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is gorgeous! I love the bike and the flowers are just so beautiful! Love the cuts!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty and I love all those cute flowers!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty card Georgiana! I wish I was brave enough to ride a bike, the only one I get on is the stationary bike at the gym and not too often either :? anyhow, love the color combo and the Cricut cuts you used.
    TFS
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this card Georgiana! Great colors and design - But I LOVE that bike!!! It's such a FUN card!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love the added touch of the pearls:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! I love the cut of the bike! And the pretty flowers all along the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, how adorable is this Georgiana?! Love that bike and all the little flowers!! So very pretty :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!