Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Button, Buttons, and More Buttons

My daughter and I went to Joann's this afternoon and found a bunch of buttons on clearance for 10 cents, 25 cents, and 50 cents; therefore, so we stocked up. I also received 15% off with my teacher discount.

She picked out most of the buttons on the bottom row.

When we returned home, I separated all the buttons in a craft organizer.
Curious to know...how do you organize your embellishments? Please share your tips here for others!

Now I am ready to start crafting before the season finale of Leverage.

 Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day weekend.
Stay Creeative,
Georgiana : )

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great buy on the buttons! I'm so sad it's already the season finale!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great score! I store all my buttons colored coded in a large container like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't ya just love buttons. A girl can never have to many, kind of like chocolate
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buttons. I store some of mine in a container just like the one you are using, but I also have a spice rack that I use the jars to hold some embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pick of the spice rack on my blog. Here is a link to the post: http://jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-things-for-scraproom.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is the link to a post I did on my blog about how I store my buttons!
    Tara

    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/search/label/buttons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!