Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Love Challenge at Craftaholics R Us

Hello Everyone,
Welcome back. It has been a busy week around here, but it seems no matter how much you do there is always more. My "to-do" list continues to grow, but checking off items gives me a feeling of accomplishment. Today's goal is to get at least 50% of it completed.

The challenge at Craftaholics R Us began yesterday. I prefer not to double post if I don't have to. Since I didn't have anything else scheduled it worked out nicely. You still have plenty of time to join. Let's get crafty!

This Week's Challenge...
~ Love You Cards ~

Here is my Design Team project...
When I think of love, the color red comes to mind first. I pulled out two Christmas paper stacks and selected a few of the red and white sheets. You can't even tell the papers are from the holidays.

I used the following sketch from Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog.

The stamped sheep is by MFT ~ Ewe Are the Best set. I used a Chameleon marker to color the heart, the sheep's face, and his feet.

The black stitched circle and the word love are cut from a black glitter foam sheet. Even though the material is slightly thicker than cardstock, it still cut in the Cuttlebug without difficulty.
Hope you will join us at Craftaholics R Us this week for our "Love You Cardschallenge. Be sure to check out the other crafty creations.

Stay Creative,

6 comments:

  1. Hi Georgiana, your card so sweet, love the mix of red and white pattern papers, cute as image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love the image and the different pattern papers!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the mixture of patterns and the sweet image!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beauty!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!