Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Hello Sunshine

Happy Saturday!
Hope everyone is doing well today.
Yesterday, my hubby and I took a ride to My Favorite Things in Eustis, so I could buy a few of the pieces from the New Release. I had to pick and choose, so I wouldn't break the bank. I sure was eager to play once I got home.

Today's project...
It is summer and I have been quite happy this past week just relaxing. My Caribbean cruise is approaching quickly...Yay! Looking forward to this trip since my son and his girlfriend are going with us. My son hasn't been on a cruise in about 10 years and his girlfriend has never been. It makes me excited thinking about the fun times we are going to have, and I thought that was a good reason to smile.

The hello die is part of the June Release, but sunshine is the free die (while supplies last) if you spend $60. I had the MFT Diagonal Sentiment Strip Cover-Up in my collection. 

The owl is from MFT ~ Owl My Love stamp set. I used Chameleon markers to color him. I chose colors that would match the yellow background.

For the background...I used Tim Holtz distress inks to do some smooshing on watercolor paper. The four colors are: squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, fossilized amber, and scattered straw. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Seems like there are plenty of special events no matter where you live. Enjoy and be sure to smile!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the adorable owl and the background colors!! Beautiful design, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the background!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!