Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Cupcake Treats for the Holiday Season

Happy Saturday Everyone,

I went to lunch with a couple friends today and then met the family at the mall to pick up some wallflowers at White Barn. WOW! It sure is busy on the roads and at the stores. I am so glad to be home now. I have a few projects I need to finish and a couple more that I want to start. Nice, quiet time in the craft room is the perfect way to spend the afternoon.

Today's project...
I have been collecting the free cupcakes from the 12 Days of Christmas at SVG Cutting Files. I have finished two and have two more half way done.

I am loving the nerdy Christmas reindeer since we have matching glasses. The wrapper is red foil paper (looks great in person, but leaves a glare in the photo).

The Santa suit cupcake is my favorite so far. I used Wink of Stella on the white portion of the hat although it is difficult to see. The yellow ribbon matched the buckle perfectly. 

I used a clear box with decorative shred, which can be filled with any type of individually wrapped holiday candy.
 Other Materials:
red, black, brown, yellow, and white cardstock
Trendy Twine and red craft thread
red ribbbon by Celebrate It
My Craft Spot  ~ Tiny Tags
My Craft Spot ~ Mistletoe stamp set
Versafine ink ~ Black Onyx

Challenges:
Cut It Up ~ Christmas Song (Here Comes Santa Claus)

Enjoy the holiday season and be safe if you received snow. Looks so pretty, but way too cold for me! I will have to stick to my sunny, Florida weather.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

11 comments:

  1. That's a great little box! I love the bright ribbon all around.

    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Song challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are adorable! At HIMCR #330, thanks for submitting these! from a DT member, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so CUTE! LOVE the Reindeer with the glasses! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please cupcake holders are just adorable my friend ! I see you been getting a lot of snow where you live . We got about 2 inches and it never stuck to the pavement so it is just pretty to look at .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally fun project.(I always use Wink of Stella on the white parts of the suit any time I do a Santa image.) Thanks for joining us at If You Give a Crafter a Cooker. Sandy/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both such cute projects and I just love the deer with glasses :) The ribbons look so festive and fun and I like the pretty bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These projects are both super cute!! I love them both!!Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are super cute!!Love them!!
    Last week I was at Michaels and purchased the red with stripes ribbon.It was a deal. I recently went back to buy more and they were gone..I was sad..lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!