Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

RAK ~ Pass It On

Happy Friday Everyone!
Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by. This week has flown by and I am pleased to say that I  have accomplished a few tasks on my to-do list. Hubby is home today (during the summer the school system works four 10 hour days), so we might head to the movies to see Wonder Women. I heard it received good reviews.

Today is my day to post at Eyelet Outlet and Brads, so I have some fun brads that were just released this past Spring as part of my project.

Here is my Design Team project...
I have been thinking about all my crafty friends lately and how kind and considerate everyone is. That led me to create this card  with hopes of spreading some RAK love.

This card is similar to the turtle one I made the other day with the stitched squares, but it is a different MFT frame (Blueprints 27). I just love how the brads fit in each space so nicely. I added the white flag pennant behind each envelope then popped them up for dimension.

The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom~ Random Act of Kindness set.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has such a wide variety of products you need to check them out!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

7 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I love those little envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the little envelopes!! Go see WONDER WOMAN!!! It WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Georgiana, I do like those cute brads. We have nothing like that over here so I love to look in to this challenge just to see what you girls make. Hope you get to the movies.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card...love your wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out wonderful! LOVE those small Envelope brads... cute card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the scalloped stitched layers. The colors match perfectly and I love, love, love those adorable envelopes. Love it!
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Love the stitched frame. I "need" one of these frame dies now :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!