Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Be Happy with Mickey

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by again! Today is my day to share at 3 Girl JAM and I always like to showcase a project that uses the best crinkle ribbon available.

Here is my Design Team project...
Thinking of all my Disney friends.

I used 3 Girl JAM striped ribbon and green crinkle ribbon.

Mickey pumpkin is by Miss Kate Cuttables.

Pumpkin skittles by DoubleClick.
Hope you will join us at 3 Girl JAM with your newest "Anything Goes with Ribbon" project. Can't wait to see what you create!

Prize ~ $15 gift certificate to 3 Girl JAM shop

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo fun! LOVING that Mickey pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how fun is this!! That Mickey pumpkin is so creative and adorable!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fantastic! Hmmm...wonder who I could make this for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the BEST CARDS!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute and fun card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN, FUN and so much MORE FUN!!!! Love the details that you added and it is just so unique and clever!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the Mickey pumpkin...super cute, great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!