Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Christmas in July at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by on this terrific Tuesday. Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. Hope you will join us this week!

This Week's Challenge...
Christmas in July
I have a difficult time thinking about Christmas in July since it is 95 degrees everyday. I can think about my wishlist of the goodies I want though!

Here is my Design Team project...
Rather than the classic red and green colors, I wanted to use an antique color palette.

The word "JOY" is from My Scrap Chick...probably a past freebie. A cream colored bow to the side and a few deep red pearls.
Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Christmas In Julychallenge. The other design team members are definitely ready for the holiday season with their festive projects. Be sure to check them out today!

Other Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

16 comments:

  1. Great color combination. I love the way you did the bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors you used!! The Joy is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Love the pretty papers!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I LOVE this!! beautiful paper...Just Gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Christmas card! LOVE the beautiful papers! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about that card! It's really pretty and the colors are beautiful. Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card! Fun papers and great design! Yes, it is hard to think of Christmas when it's so hot out! It's not that hot here..in the high 70's and low 80's but the humidity is high, ugh!
    Have a great evening and hope it cools down some for you:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get everything on your wishlist this year, Georgiana!
    Love the untraditional colors on your card!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweet holiday card...and that patterned paper you used for joy, simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joy is my mom's favorite word and you have just made it shine on this card!! So beautiful and extremely well done!! Love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card kind of has a vintage feel to it combined with a modern quirkiness. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pretty vintage look papers.....a favorite colour combo of mine! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card I love the design and your color combo- You can't go wrong with JOY in your life.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #160 “Christmas in July” Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!