Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Scrappy Moms Guest Designer Spot

Hello Crafty Friends,

I am SUPER excited today to be able to share that I am September's Guest Designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps. I have been waiting since last December for my month. It is finally here! I am extremely fortunate to have a two fabulous sets to spotlight.

Here are the first of my Guest Designer projects...
I just love ALL the sentiments on this new stamp set...See You Later Alligator! I use these sayings at school with the kids and it is amazing the see the reactions you get from them when they hear them. It always puts a smile on their faces. 

I chose the raccoon as my first critter...See you soon, Raccoon! Isn't he cute!
The base card was cut from Campin' Critters and the raccoon is from My Scrap Chick (a part of the belly box set).


Here is a close up of the sentiment. It stamps so nice and clean.

I also made a matching treat bag. I thought the students sure would like this. It would be a perfect gift for a Friday or before a short holiday vacation.

Here is the other stamp set being released this month. That project is coming next!

Be sure to get your sets today and then come back soon to see more Scrappy Moms projects for the September release. 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I love your raccoon. Congratulations on being a guest designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiana ~ This is yet another ADORABLE card! LOVE that raccoon! CONGRATS on your guest spot too! You did amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute!! Those faces are too sweet! Thank you for joining us this month! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete








  4. Hey Georgiana! This is so stinkin' cute!! Congrats on being a guest designer!! I was lucky enough to be one about 3 years ago and had a blast!! Mel and Tammy are so sweet! Enjoy and I can't wait to see more of your adorable creations!!!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This is just Stinkin CUTE! I saw it on FB and I Absolutely LOVE it!!
    Congrats to you on your GDS!! Well deserved my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out so cute! :) What a fabulous job! :) Thanks for doing such an incredible work! Xoxo Julie Scrappy Mom's DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!