Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Things I Love at 3 Girl JAM ~ February's Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends (and Ribbon Lovers),
 
Welcome back for another 3 Girl JAM creation. Today brings a new challenge for the month of February.
 
The Challenge...
Things I Love with Ribbon
I used numerous embellishments that I love on my card...sequins, ribbon, my stick pins, and this new 3 Girl JAM lace. What are your favorites? Now is the time to pull them out and showcase them on your project.
A small stamped circle (My Craft Spot ~ Tiny Tags 3) covers the bottom of the pins to prevent anyone from being poked.
Check out this new lace! Soft and pink! It is paired perfectly with the crinkle ribbon. 
 
Do you need to order some crinkle ribbon? LOTS of colors to choose from. Want to try the new lace? Be sure to use my code GC10 for a 10% discount.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Join us at 3 Girl JAM with your newest project.
Things I Love with Ribbon
February 1st -  February 28th
 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card Georgianna! I love 3 Girl Jam!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, pretty card Georgiana! The lace looks lovely and the papers are so pretty…great pins too!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!