Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cheesy Pick Up Lines by Jaded Blossom

Happy Wednesday!
Yes...it is a great Wednesday. We already went shopping this morning at Dillard's Annual New Year's Day sale and I got 3 new dress for about $60 total...regular price was over $100 - $150 each. Can't beat those prices!
 
Before that I read so much wonderful news about new Design Teams and it excites me to see the projects that my crafty friends will be making. Hoping to get involved in more Design Teams later in the year! Miss Kate Cuttables is new and one to watch.
 
Today I have the first fun project of the New Year. I actually have been working on this for two days, but just finished it!
 
Cheesy Pick Up Lines...
I made a mini set of note cards. All the pattern papers are from Fancy Pants Designs ~ Off to School and the die-cuts are from various Cricut cartridges.
My daughter picked out these stamps during the Black Friday sale and they sure have been fun to use. 
 These cards are 4" X 4".
(Click on any image to enlarge.)
The pup and band-aid is 3" X 3". The matching bag was cut from Plantin Schoolbook ~ Roly Poly (fit to page).
Other Materials:
white, brown, and kraft card stock
red skittles by Carri
yellow gems
white dots
turquoise and yellow glitter glue
red and yellow gingham ribbon
brown cord
 
Linky Party:
 
Happy New Year!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, love all of the fun details you added! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha still laughing. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are great, G! What a hilarious set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! :o) Your cards are adorable and bring a smile to my face. :o) (See?!) Such fun sentiments and I love the designs you created around them. I wish you a beautiful year! (And I adore Miss Kate Cuttables! One to watch for sure.) Have a twinkly night! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2014!
    LOVE your cheesy cards.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are super cute Georgiana! love the sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are freaking adorable!! I Love everyone of them but I think the U and I is my favorite. I love how they are tied together. Great job!!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your fun little cards. They are way to much fun. Happy new Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too darn cute!!!! OMG!!! Made me smile!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and fun cards!!!! Thanks for linking up in my Just Because Linky Party!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Join my linky party….happens monthly and theme is always anything goes.
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!