Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's Your Day (I Mean My Day) at Exploring Cricut

Good Morning,

Today is a great day...it's Saturday!
Yesterday was our last full day of school and next week the students have 3 fun-filled early dismissal days. We have a talent show, yearbook signing, a pizza party, and an award assembly. I am looking forward to Monday/Tuesday since I applied for a pilot program for next school year and I find out then. It is a chance to try something new in the class and integrate all the subjects. I will share more if I get the position.

Today is also my Exploring Cricut day. I post a project using my Cricut (Expression) every other Saturday.  I tend to use my Cricut for most of my projects, but this is a requirement for the challenges posted every other Monday. Be sure to check it out!

Here is my Design Team project for Exploring Cricut...
Materials:
Hoot 'n Holler Cricut Lite cartridge ~ party hat cut at 3"
Celebrations Cricut cartridge ~ sentiment
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Five ~ background shape
background paper from scrap box
blue, green, and yellow card stock
green and yellow ribbon
green gems

Have a great day!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

6 comments:

  1. What a fun, colorful, and creative card! I hope you have good news about the pilot program!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Fingers crossed for your pilot program :)
    Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...love the bright colours. Good luck on getting the pilot project. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the bright & fun colors!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!!! Love that party hat!! The dotted bg paper is great. Love the gems and the two colors of ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card I just love the little hat


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!