Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blog Awards and a Hoppy Easter card

Good Evening Crafty Friends,

Today is the half-way mark of Spring Break and it has truly been stress-free. Just the way vacation should be. I still have few chores that I want to finish before Monday, but I know they are not going anywhere. : )  

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Amy at Amy's Crafting Space for thinking of me. I am extremely appreciative that she thought of me and passed on this award. I surely do love my crafty friends.
Here are the terms under which this Green Blend Award” are to be given.

1.This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2.This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3.This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4.This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5.Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice.
6.Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7.Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
I am passing this award on to the following bloggers:

We keep in contact on a regular basis, share recipes, compare shopping trips/deals, and just check on each other's well being. I truly have made wonderful crafty friends and I am glad that you are in my life. Enough of that sappy stuff...that is definitely not me!   


I want to send a big Thank You to Amy the Redheaded Crafter for passing this award to me. I am honored and will generously share with others.

Here are the rules and guidelines for this award:

~Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.

~Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
~Next, select up to 16 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
~Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you should include a link to their site for others to see how versatile they really are.
~Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself."

Here are my 7 things:
1. I teach 5th grade.
2. My favorite meal is pepperoni pizza with a Coke Zero.
3. I secretly wish I could be an FBI profiler...must be from watching all those crime shows in my spare time.
4. I am extremely frugal.
5. My favorite subject to teach is Math.
6. I am addicted to the computer. Every time I turn it on there is something new to read.
7. My dog, Molly, is like one of my kids. She can never get enough attention.

Here are the Versatile Bloggers that I follow regularly and think are amazing. These are in no particular order:
and

Lastly...
Here is today's project...
Materials:
My Mind's Eye paper ~ Lost & Found
Nate's ABCs cartridge ~ rabbit (p. 34) cut at 2 1/2"
brown flowers
pink brad
computer generated sentiment
brown ink
wiggly eye

Challenges:

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

15 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!!! Congrats on your awards- you deserve them and thank you for thinking of me to pass it on to as well. I enjoyed reading your 7 things to get to know you a little better! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Georgiana. I love how the bunny pops out of the bushes. Congrats on all your awards. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I will add this award on my sidebar. Thank you.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to know you've been checking me out. Does my butt look big in these jeans?

    Thank you,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your so-deserved awards, Georgiana and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! I appreciate it so much!! I will add this to my blog with pride :)

    Wow, your card is absolutely gorgeous!! The colors and papers are so pretty!! This is just stunning :)

    Thank you again my friend,

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, G, I feel so honored! Thank you for giving me not 1, but 2, awards! And not to be sappy either, but right back atcha, girl! The feeling is mutual--you are my bestest blogging buddy! And congrats go to YOU for receiving those awards. Had to laugh at Item #3 under things about yourself. Enjoy the rest of your spring break; I know you will!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards. Thanks for passing one along to me. And I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Your card is adorable. Love the colors and the bunny hopping over the grass is so cute. Love the color of the flower.
    Congrats on your awards.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your awards and thank you for thinking of me and sharing it.

    on to your card it is beautiful love the rabbit and great job getting in all the challenges.

    hopefully you can enter one of my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenges. There is a new one tomorrow and 2 others still open

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card looks so beautiful...fab use of the PP's and congrats on all your awards you so deserve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your awards...they are well deserved and thanks for thinking of me to pass it on too!! You are a great blogging buddy!
    Your card is so adorable!! Awesome job on that!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply elegant card. Your flower is gorgeous.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for passing this award back to me! I loved your 7 things... my sister would also love to be an FBI profiler, but she is a teacher like us! :) Very cute card too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your award!! Also, thanks so much for passing it to me:) You are such a sweet blogger buddy! I enjoyed reading the 7 things about you-I actually like that because it gives us a chance to get to know you better! Thanks for sharing-
    Your card is awesome. I just love that cartridge..actually, I had that cart out today creating with it:) You did a awesome job!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your awards! You've got such a lovely spirit and it's always a treat to visit you. And thank you so much for passing an award to me! I'm sorry I've taken so long to pop by. One of the facilitators at work is off quite ill so I've been working lots of overtime and have quite a bit on my plate!!
    Your card is so sweet! I've always loved pink and brown together. The little image is so sweet and the softness of the card gives it such a delicate look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!