Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Birthday Card and a Winner

As I posted earlier today I am back again to announce the winner from Jen's Birthday Hop. Today is actually her birthday, so if you haven't had a chance to say "Happy Birthday" please be sure to head over there next.

Before I announce the winner I wanted to share another card I just finished working on. It is for a school clerk who happens to be a big UF Gator fan. She loves to shop too, so I thought what better way to celebrate her birthday than with her favorites.

I used the Birthday Bash cartridge for the image of the gift bag and inside sentiment, Wild Card for the front sentiment, and a corner punch. The paper is Making Memories.  
Inside reads: Happy Birthday

Now on to the winner of the Birthday Hop.

Jenny from Paper-Crafting Crazy Me said...
Cute! Love the colors and the flower 'stacking' :) I honestly have never received a 'bad' gift...they might be cheesy but I know they come from love so we just laugh about it, forever!

I will e-mail you this evening and wait to hear a response with your mailing address. I will then send out a surprise birthday present.

I would like to say "Thank You" to everyone. I appreciate your kind words, continual support, suggestions, and e-mails. Once I reach 500 followers (only 11 more) I plan on doing a giveaway. More information will be posted before Spring Break ends.

Hoping you have a great night.
Until next time,
Georgiana

8 comments:

  1. I love the papers and colour combination of this card. Great job! And congratulations to Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! :) I'm not a Gator fan but I've gotta admit, these colors do look very good together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jenny! Love the card, Georgiana!! It's beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to Jenny. Georgianna if you could please email me your address in order to get your prize out to you. Having computer issues. did not receive it.
    email at gloria.williams47@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and I love your papers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!