Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Are You a Gator Fan?

Although I live in Florida and only 45 minutes from the University of Florida (UF), I decided to attend USF (Tampa). I have a co-worker that has a son who is a BIG Gator fan and his birthday is next week.

I made this card just for him.
 Yes, the school colors are orange and blue.

  • The gator and sentiment were cut from the Birthday Bash cartridge.
  • The orange paper is BoBunny.
  • various buttons and ribbon
Challenge:

Hope you have a great day!
Georgiana

10 comments:

  1. very cute card! I should be getting ready to leave for work,but intead I am brosing blogs lol! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is such a cute card... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'am a HUGE GATOR FAN:) My daughter gradualted from there this past spring! Love your Gator Card!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Used to have Florida college pj's when I was high school. Not sure why being from Ohio?! LOL Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute gator card, perfect for a young man.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute card, even though I am a die-hard AUBURN fan! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card...love how you incorporated the school colors! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!