I am super excited today!
Paula from More Than Favors asked me to be a Guest Designer. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity and said I would make anything she needed. Well, she wanted treat bags and I thought perfect since Valentine's Day is approaching quickly.
I had so much fun designing each bag. I wanted them to be as unique as each person receiving them. I used Plantin Schoolbook to make each one.
- These two were cut at 12 1/2" (fit to page feature) using the Tall Ball key on page 80.
- The paper on the left is BoBunny Love Bandit Be Mine (LOVE IT!). The hearts are from Wild Card p. 67 and they are cut at 3" and 3 1/2". Sweet is cut from All Mixed Up at 3/4". I tied brown lace ribbon and sheer green to each handle to add a special touch.
- The treat bag on the right is hot pink cardstock. The scallop behind the frog was from gold mteallic paper cut at 4 1/2" from the Accent cartridge. The frog is from Paisley (LOTS of fun images!) at 3" and Smile (p.36) was cut at 3/4". The hot pink ribbon has gold weaved throughout.
- The AMOR bag on the left was cut using the Italic feature at 7 1/2" (fit to page on a 12 X 12 sheet). I used Bo Bunny Dehihah Stripe paper along with Love Shack Groovin' for the Rock Princess heart (p.45). I added gold gems for more sparkle.
- Love Bug is just too cute! The Roly Poly bag was cut at 6 1/4" from pink cardstock and various ribbon pieces were tied to the front handle. The little bug was cut from Simply Charmed p. 31 at 3" and the surrounding hearts were cut at 1" and 1 1/2". The title was cut at 3/4".
I truly enjoyed making these treat bags for Paula after she asked. I sure hope she loves them too. Enjoy adding some goodies to each and definitely find someone to give them away too. You will put a smile on their face!
Georgiana : )
“Life is trying things to see if they work.” ~ Ray Bradbury