Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lots of Love with Ellie

This is Ellie and she is one enthusiastic elephant. When she is not eating crunchy peanuts she loves to play in the community park and chase helium balloons. Since Ellie is super intelligent she knows that Valentine's Day is approaching. She is here today to share the love.

I think I am ready for writing with the students tomorrow. I have great vocab, colorful words, and an interesting character. Ellie is going to be entered into the Always Crafting Whimsical Wednesday Challenge and Tuesday Throwdown. Hoping she wins an honor.

Let the creative juices continue flowing!
Georgiana

18 comments:

  1. Awe..I love this card...I ordered that cart the other day..I can't wait to get it..TFS also..I just awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award..head over to my blog and pick it up..you have to tell everyone 8 things about you, and pick 8 other bloggers to give the award to.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card. Good luck on the challenges.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is so cute and Ellie is just adorable -- right down to her tongue that's heart-shaped at the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the elephant!! :) The colors are so wonderful together too!!

    Great job, thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get an honour too........it looks to cute not too, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wayyyyyy too cute!! I LOVE this card!! You did such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been decorating the inside of the card and ignoring the envelope! Love yours! Do they go through the post office okay--or are these just to hand to someone--really would like to know!

    Thanks--

    Hugs--Storylady

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo super cute! Love that elephant and the balloons... Soooo Cute!! Oh wait I said that already! LOL :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute. I love everything about it. That elephant is the cutest ever, love how you added the heart balloons with the string. Thank you for playing along with us this week at WWC.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!