Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's a Challenge Day, Pt.1

Hello...It's a Super Saturday.

Since I created my newly organized notebook yesterday and wrote down all these challenges, I knew I was going to get busy and create a few cards on the list today. My daughter even wanted to join in and she created her own challenge notebook. My husband said she has turned to the dark side too. : ) If you want to see her cards, please visit One Creative Teen. I think she is secretly trying to make more than me. You know what? I am okay with that! It is definitely better than watching TV all day.


 I used white heart brads in the bottom corners and pink metallic ribbon. The pattern paper is BoBunny ~ Love Shack.
The scalloped hearts (p.72) were cut at various sizes from the Sweetheart cartridge and layered with foam dots.
 The Happy Valentine's Day sentiment is stamped with pink ink inside the card.
Don't forget the coordinating strip for your envelope. I cut a white heart for the top layer, but decided not want to use it. Instead of discarding the small piece, it fits perfectly on the bottom front corner of envelope.

Hope you are enjoying your Super Saturday. I am off for challenge two.
I sure do love having this list...Thanks again Carri!
Georgiana

5 comments:

  1. So pretty...I love the dimensional heart..also those heart brads are too cute :) TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of the layers you used for your Valentines Day card!!! Those hearts are just awesome. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. It rocks.

    My daughter and I make cards but she is still young. I can't wait until we can have little challenge days like you! Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' all the layers on that heart! PRETTY! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Enjoy making your cards with your daughter - that is awesome! Thanks for playing with 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!