Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yeah! I'm So Excited and I Just Can't Hide It! (Wait, isn't that a song?)

After school today I checked my comments (as I do everyday now that I am back in class - oh yah, I have 23 students with a new one coming tomorrow. Remember all that school "stuff" I made for the Back to School blog hop - it wasn't enough! I have making lots of crafts for every student for the last two to three days which is why I haven't been posting other projects) and I was extremely surprised to find a message from Scrappy Scavenger to check out her blog. Of course, I did like she asked and I found this. YEAH! : )

Ok, so on to the Award Rules.

1.Thank the person you rewarded it to you.
I would like to send a big THANK YOU to Scrappy Scavenger. I am super excited and very appreciative. Yeah again!
2. Copy award to your blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
a. I am super organized (some would call it obsessive, but I like to know where everything is).
b. I am extrememly motivated to help all my students reach their highest potential. I always ask for the ESE students and the most challenging students.
c. I found a hobby that I enjoy and I love all the projects, the comments, the people, the sharing, etc.

4. Post a picture that you love on your blog.
Kyle and Kelsey in front of the Music Hall of Fame in Georgia
5. Pass the award on to 5 other inspirational people.
e. Carolyn at http://sweetnsassystamper.blogspot.com/

Thank you again and I hope all the creative crafters I selected for this award are just as surprised as I was...so many wonderful ideas and projects to share.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )

I always knew that I wanted to be creative, that I wanted to create something.
~ Maynard James Keenan

7 comments:

  1. AWWEE! Thanks Georgina! You are the sweetest just like the cupcake!!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!

    Thanks so much for passing it on to me too! My first Blog Award! :)

    - Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! What a great surprise to find this today. I agree that you deserve the award for all of your inspiration you give to the rest of us. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I would love to have a teacher like you for my girls, especially my precious girl with some learning disabilities... your students are blessed to have you for a teacher. :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. First let me say congratulations, Georgina! I think your blog is fantastic and refer to it a lot since I have found it. We both share the love of teaching and our students. I am honored that you think enough about my blog and what I create to extend this blog award to me!! THANK YOU! I am super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award, you always have the best ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!