Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

For the Love of Flowers

I love flowers.

I love how they smell. I love how they look. I love how they make you feel when they are delivered to you by surprise. I love everything about flowers, so this was a fantastic challenge at Paper Playtime.

The base card is white. It is layered with solid red cardstock and Black &White Blossoms by Chatter Box. The black and white ribbon is two types layered: polka dots and dainty flowers. The paper flowers are layered with a black flower brad in the center.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about flowers.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. Love the flowers and the colors. TFS at Paper Playtime
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!