Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Blast Off on Your Birthday

Hello everyone! 
Welcome to my new crafty followers. I am thrilled you have stopped by again. 

Carri (from DoubleClick ~ AKA ABusyBee) and I have been chatting again...it has been months since we have really had any time to catch up. So glad we are reconnecting and crafting across the miles. We decided to look at the challenge list and find a few we could enter. 

Today's project...
I suggested birthday and pattern papers, and she wanted aliens. We combined and piled on the challenges. I wanted a green alien, so I found colors that would coordinate together.

The rocket ship and alien are from Miss Kate Cuttables ~ Space Invader set. The stamped sentiment is from my hidden stash; therefore, it is an oldie. I think it is by Recollections. It works!
Other Materials:
black, grey, white, orange card stock
Black Soot distress ink
Frosted Lace Stickles
Versafine Black Onyx ink
MFT stitched rectangle dies
MFT scalloped oval frame

It's Almost Time...
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

10 comments:

  1. What a blast, love this colourful card.
    Have a lovely weekend...[aussie aNNie blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your space invader~Great colors and layers! Great job! So glad you got the chance to catch up/reconnect with Carri! Miss her :(
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! The alien is so cute and I love the offset card base design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is fabulous!! The alien is so absolutely adorable!! I love the rocket ship, too!! What a fun card, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Georgiana! I love your little alien and his space ship! Nice layering too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the cute alien and space ship..LOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, so CUTE!!! What a fun card G! I love the alien and fun colors... great card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!