Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Halloween Little Witch

Happy Sunday!

The storm has passed and we have cleaned up all the debris in our yard. There are many other communities that have not been as fortunate.  Only a couple more weeks of hurricane season and hopefully we will not have to worry about any more storms until June 2017. 

We didn't lose power although I know others who did, so I was able to get some crafting done. I decided to work on a couple Halloween cards. Here is one...

I used a witch file from Miss Kate Cuttables and cut it on my Cameo.
Challenges:

My Challenge List is still missing, so I am glad Paper Playful is available.  Great resource to be able to look at all the challenges and sketches in one spot!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

9 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that you and your family are safe!!! This Halloween card is super cute!! love that adorable witch image!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable witch! Super card!

    So glad the storm caused no real damage for you. I was thinking of you and praying you were safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your family is alright from the storm!! Your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are your family are safe.Absolutely adorable!! I love the little witch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is one cute witch. Such a cute face and love how you did the cheeks. Too cute my friend.

    So happy to hear that you made it through the storm safely.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? She's like the CUTEST WITCH EVER!!! haaha Super Cute card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thank you for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest witch EVER! Thanks for joining us!
    ~DT Janis, Craftaholics R Us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! All those different little bits and pieces really add so much to this little cutie! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!