Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Special Concoction if You Dare!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by on this terrific Tuesday.  Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. Hope you will join us this week!

This Week's Challenge...
Anything Goes...yes...the super easy fun one!

Here is my Design Team project...
A special brew for presenting a gift card. I found this fun cut at the Silhouette On-line store. I used a Tim Holtz distress embossing folder to add character to cauldron.

The bubbles pull out to expose a special treat...a gift card holder.
Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Anything Goes"challenge. The other design team members did a fantastic job with this one. Be sure to check out the variety!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fantastic! I love what you did with the bubbles! I invite you to hare it on the SVG Attic or Snapdragon Snippets Facebook pages :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the fun design you created! The pull out tag for the gift card is is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do cute. I love the shape and how the gift card comes out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super COOL and FUN!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your project!!! What a fun idea for a gift card holder:) Super cute details to and the ribbon is beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun and so very clever - you are a genius when it comes to die cuts!!! So very impressed!! Have a HAPPY day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!