Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Lots of Red at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party

Happy Friday!

Today is going to be a great day for my daughter...we are taking college tour #2. We are spending the morning on the University of Florida (UF) campus and may get to see the Animal Science program afterwards if the contact person is available. For YEARS my daughter has wanted to be a vet, but now she is thinking there could be other possibilities such as oncology, neurosurgeon, or plastic surgery. What ever she chooses I will be happy and quite pleased with her hard work and dedication. : )

Today is also a new Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
This Week's Challenge...
Lots of Red
Since school will be starting in about 3 weeks, my mind is in teacher mode again.

I used the following sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch

I used my Cameo to cut the apple and the circle stitched die is from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is by Craftin Desert Diva ~ School Zone set.
Other Materials:
pattern papers ~ Paper Studio
white, green, and kraft card stock
VersaMagic ink ~ Gingerbread
Martha Stewart baker's twine
Rudolph red skittles by Carri

Hope you will join us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party this week for our "Lots of Redchallenge. The other design team members have a variety of projects, so be sure to check them out today! 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

17 comments:

  1. Love your RED project. The papers are fab! How exciting for your daughter! I wish her all the luck in the world to find the perfect job that brings her lots of challenges and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I love the apple - the twine bow was a perfect touch!! I hope your daughter has a wonderful visit!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the awesome papers and fun apple cut! The twine bow is a perfect touch!Great job! Enjoy the college tours:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had an awesome day! Smiles.
    Such a great card and just perfect for the occasion.

    Hugs,
    Karen. (I came over from PDE.)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card to cheer up a teacher at the beginning of term, Georgiana! I love the papers, and the apple is just perfect, I love the cute twine bow!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful card!! any teacher would be thrilled to receive it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Congrats to your daughter!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card!!! Hope you and your daughter enjoyed your time together visiting the campus!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on this sketch!! How exciting for your daughter! My hubby is a Vet and it takes hard work and great dedication. He graduated the top of his class at UC Davis. School is just around the corner and I've enjoyed all your summer projects!! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEK! 3 weeks? That went fast (faster for you, I'm sure)! Great card - bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting for your daughter! I'm sure she will pick the best field for her! How exciting for you too... to get to go check out all these wonderful colleges with her... Sounds like Fun Mother & daughter time! :) Your card is super CUTE! Fun Challenge... I may have to think about this one! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card...love your wonderful apple. Sounds like you and your daughter have a great time and what a fabulous mom you are to do this with her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card made me smile SO BIG - I love apples and anything that thanks teachers!!! This turned out so cute and it fits so perfectly with that Sweet Sunday Sketch!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!