Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Feeling Square? It's Hip!

Hello Crafty Friends,

Thanks for stopping by today! I have been busy the last month (to two months) with school (the demands are on-going) and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to summer vacation. I miss chatting with my crafty friends, stopping by everyday and seeing what you create, and learning from you! Soon! We still have two weeks of standardized testing and then only 4 weeks. Then...I will be back in full swing! Yippee!

Today I have a card that continues from my March's Guest Designer spot with Scrappy Moms Stamps. I made a few projects, but had more ideas and then the month was over. So...I am still sharing!

When I saw this sentiment I knew I had to use one of these squaredy cats from SVG Cutting Files. There are so many to choose from...you could make a dozen easily. I used Princess Leia, which I received from a Star Wars blog hop.

I used foam dots for her buns to add dimension.

A close-up of the fun sentiment from the Sassy Pants set.
Other Materials:
brown, cream, tan, black, and pink card stock
My Mind's Eye pattern paper ~ Lost & Found stack
brown crinkle ribbon
brown square embellishments 
Versafine Onyx Black ink

Challenges:

Remember it is not too late to get March's Release. You can use them ALL year!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! That sentiment is just perfect! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute I love your squaredy cat I need to get some of these.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo super cute!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. tee hee hee - what a great image. Love your color choices. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How crazy is this design? Princess Leia! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute. I love the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!