Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Birthdays in our Office

Hello Crafty Friends,

What a week it has been! FCAT is FINALLY over! Now we have to wait about 5 - 6 weeks to get the scores. Not sure why it takes so long to get all the results since so much is done on the computer now-a-days, but we shall wait (not necessarily patiently).

This past week we also had two birthdays in our front office...the Assistant Principal's birthday and our Data Clerk. The Data Clerk turned 50 and the office was decorated with a wheelchair, a cane, "You are older than"...posters, and everyone wore black. I made her a special treat...

This sketch is from Crazy 4 Challenges.

 I found the 3D coffin treat box at the Silhouette On-line store. I changed the font from RIP to her age. I added two mini candy bars which fit perfectly in the container. I chose a black and white gingham ribbon to coordinate the pieces.

Our AP took the day off, so she didn't get any surprises.
 

I used this sketch from Just Add Ink


 
Other Materials:
Various pattern papers
purple cardstock
black gems
flowers (purple, teal, and black/white)
self adhesive pearls

Be sure to stop by this weekend for the Craftin' Desert Diva Release Blog Hop. New stamps are being shared and you are going to enjoy them!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

6 comments:

  1. The cards are so gorgeous and the coffin box is adorable!! You did a fabulous job with all of them!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have lots of fun at work!!! Love both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful as always!!! So creative and cute!!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, really love the flowers and that die. Beautiful!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgiana ~ Well I think both of these ladies had to LOVE their cards! I have to say ~ since black and white are my FAVORITE colors ~ I LOVE the 1st ones! The card is BEAUTIFUL and the coffin is just PERFECT! Sounds like you all had a great time on their birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!