Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Feeling Better Just in Time for a Merry Christmas

Wow! Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are just a blur now. Both days were wonderful, especially since family was able to come here. My meds finally started working on Christmas Eve, so I was able to create a few projects and it has been non-stop since.
 
First...I still have a bunch of these plastic tumblers, so I decided to make some last minute gifts. I used various colors of vinyl and the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge. The tops are tied with coordinating bows. 
 The polka dots range in size from 1" to 1/4".
 Secondly...I used holiday M&Ms for a final candy jar.
 Although the white tag is simple, the stamp is from My Craft Spot...Mistletoe set. Love the bells and festive twine!
 
Lastly...My new toy! This was the first Cameo cut I made, Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons penguin. I tried after everyone left and I watched a dozen You Tube videos. Not too bad! The size is too big for a card, but it sure would fit on a scrapbook layout page. I will be exploring more now that I have the basics. I even found a project from the Silhouette store I am trying next. I am definitely glad I am feeling better!
More crafty news coming soon!
 
Until Next Time,
Georgiana


4 comments:

  1. What awesome projects and what a quick elf you were! Nothing stinks more than not being well at the holidays!

    I recently got a cameo and have not had time to play and learn and find the videos! I've made some basic straight forward cuts!

    Do you use a permament vinyl for the tumblers? If so what's a good source?i see vinyl in lots of places, but not sure what or where to get the stuff that can be washed and heated (coffee mugs)

    Hope your Christmas was Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better, G! Your penguin looks adorable! Congratulations on your first Silhouette creation! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to know that you are feeling better, Love the tumblers....Where is the M for Millie?..LOL!
    Can't wait to see what you create on your Cameo!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of pretty creations. I like the candy jar. The embellishments is a perfect addion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!