Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mickey, You're a Star at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
Welcome back and thank you for visiting!
 
Today brings a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas, so here is another opportunity for you to share your newest creation.
 
The Challenge...A Sketch
 This sketch can be used for Independence Day, or like me, change the theme! Don't forget you can rotate if desired.
 
Here is my Design Team project...
Living in Florida means that Disney and Mickey are an important part of your lives, especially if you have children. When my kids were younger we had seasonal passes and would visit quite often. I haven't been since the new Fantasy Land has opened, but my daughter went with her grandparents and loved it. Here's to you Mickey!

Materials:
yellow, black, and white card stock
red glimmer card stock
Mickey pattern paper
Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge ~ star (p. 78) cut at 2 1/2"
yellow gems
Happy Birthday stamp ~ My Pink Stamper
black ink
 
Can't wait to see what you share at Die Cuttin' Diva this week! Although the Design Team projects are all using the same sketch, they are all some amazingly different! Enjoy!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

17 comments:

  1. Awesome card Georgiana! Great take on the sketch too!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card Georgiana! Love your take on the sketch!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card...I love anything Mickey :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card. This is a wonderful idea for a birthday card. Who doesn't love Mickey? TFS
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love Mickey and great Mickey paper you used! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Mickey and love your ADORABLE card!!
    Love this Challenge!! Huge fan of the sketch!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card!!
    We have season passes to Six Flags, but haven't made it to Disney yet. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Mickey card! I went to Disney in Florida when I was in the 7th grade! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute Disney card love the way you did the challenge really cute !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! Love how you did a birthday theme!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome. Love the Mickey heads in the stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!