Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Some Bunny Loves You

Good Morning,

Welcome back for another challenge at Made Especially for You.

This week's challenge...
create an Easter card featuring a digital stamp


Here is my Design Team project...
Materials:
Digi
Elegant Edges cartridge ~ scalloped square (p. 24) cut at 2 3/4"
Once Upon a Princess cartridge ~ tag (p.64) cut at 1 3/4"
pink cardstock
Quickutz floral embossing folder
orange and yellow flowers
yellow ribbon
pink brads
Studio G stamp and pink ink
Crayola color pencils


This Week's Sponsor:


Can't wait to see all those projects!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. really cute card!love the cute bunny and saying! adorable! had fun joining in on your blog hop over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! The bunny is so adorable!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card!! Love the flowers. Sorry I missed the hop this weekend- I was in Pittsburgh- it looked fun! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute.love the embossing and colors.Perfect touch of daises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sweet G! Great coloring and embossing!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card Georgiana!!! I LOVE the embossed flowers in the background!!!

    Super job!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Georgiana:) Super sweet! and thank you for having as GD over at DCD, all the ladies did a fantastic job with the sketch! It was fun thank you!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, the embossing is perfect and you're bunny is adorable!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgiana ~ Super sweet card, the bunny is so adorable. Love how you colored the little bunny.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fresh spring-like bunny card. I like that he's a big image. I've been seeing a lot of small bunnies; it is time for a big and bold one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable I missed this the other day. I am glad you found my message in your spam. I have quite a few of my friends messages in there.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!