Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome Back Students

Good Morning Everyone,

I have been super busy with getting ready for the first day of school, and I have to say it was quite successful. Yesterday all my students showed up and they are wonderful. As a special suprise I made each student a card and included a fabulous quote on the inside.

Our challenge at Die Cuttin Divas this week is to make a teacher themed card. I thought it would be better if the card came from me rather than make another card for a teacher. I already gave my teammates their cards and they loved them.
 Here are all the cards. I used Locker Talk for the image, but used a variety of papers for the background. The image was cut at 3 1/4".
Inside quote:  “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.
I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for the new challenge.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

16 comments:

  1. WOW Georgiana you have been busy! These are excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards- I'm sure your students will love them :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. that was definitely a labor of love and I am sure the kids loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Georgiana, thanks for the embossing folder. Your cards are awesome, you did an amazing job my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgiana, you HAVE been busy!!! And what a great bunch of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful idea to give each one a card. This is a wonderful way to start the year with them, right off the bat they know you care. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a caring teacher, Georgiana. Your students are very lucky to have someone as dedicated to their profession as you are. Great cards!!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a sweet teacher! Your students are sure to love these. They are definitely lucky to be in your class. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Georgiana, great cards!! I'm sure your students will love them! They are so lucky to have you as their teacher :0)
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    PS: Love the new look of your blog :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful to give these cute cards to the students!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome surprise for the students. These are beautiful!!! Hugs Glora

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great. What a great way to start the school year off with some encouraging quotes and a card from your teacher! makes me miss being a teacher! This is the first year off from teaching in a long time! I hope you have a wonderful school year.

    hugs,
    michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!