Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

It is Officially Summer with the Divas

What an exciting day it is!
It is actually my first day of summer vacation and what better way to begin than with an important announcement. I have been selected for the Die Cuttin' Diva's Design Team. I am thrilled!

The new team is being announced today along with a bonus summer challenge.

Here is how I would love to spend some of my summer. Can you imagine sailing around the Caribbean on a yacht? How peaceful!
Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge
I actually created this card for a fellow teacher who retired and moved back to Alabama yesterday. I sure am going to miss her, but I know she will love spending her time at the lake rather than grading papers. Enjoy your time MaryElla!

I hope you will take part in this extra fun challenge. There are so many ways to spend summer and I am looking forward to experiencing as many as possible.  

Happy Crafting,
Georgiana

7 comments:

  1. Yay summer vacation! Congrats on making the Diva's team! I haven't play over there for awhile! I'll have to see what I can put together! I love your beautiful card! How great would that be to spend the summer sailing the caribbean! Enjoy your first day of vacation!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you... how exciting to be on the Diva's team.. Have a wonderful summer... your card is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making the Die Cutting Diva's Design Team!! That is so awesome and deserved! And your card is so beautiful...it makes me want to go sailing! I love the button sun! Enjoy your summer vacation :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the Diva's Design Team!! How exciting:) Your card is just beautiful and it makes me wish I was out sailing...Thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to spend my summers doing this too!
    Congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the colors! TFS

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!