Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Scrapbuck...Keeping Memories Affordable

The UPS man delivered my package from Scrapbuck today!
Yeah!
Check out the size of this box. It was filled with brown packing paper.

 This is how much room my goodies actually took up.
 Here are the items I ordered.
 



I will probablly order from Scrapbuck.com again since the prices are good, the service was quick, and they had a great selection. Why don't you go check them out and let me know what you think. Next time I will order doubles, so I can use the extras for giveaways. I wish I would have now, but I wanted to make sure I received my order without any hassles...and I did!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

10 comments:

  1. Looks like some great goodies... I have ordered from them before and got great service and they are fast! I will order again when I need stuff. TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have ordered from them multiple times and i really like the service and the quality of some of the items. I also bought a bunch of paper stacks from them and already have another "must have" list going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun goodies. Isn't funny how they pack the boxes. I will have to check the website out, I'm always looking for other places to shop. Hope you have a great night!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goodies! There for a moment I thought you must a bought out the store with the size of that box!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I am going to have to check this site out... because I need more stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some fun stuff!! Enjoy!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your goodies!! What a HUGE box for what you ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Scrapbuck! My first order I received within 5 days and that same day I placed another order. I love the free shipping too.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love scrap buck. I have not ordered from them online, but I bought a ton from them at Scrapexpo last summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!