Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Joann's Sale and Another Bunny

The Daffodil Dash began at Joann fabric and craft stores today and is sceduled for the entire week. I have been waiting for the embellishments that are 70% off and I saw in the sales flyer this morning that selected Cricut cartridges are $18.99. Sounds like some great deals. If you are able to get one, please share!

Here is one of the two cards I made this weekend. I used a portion of The Sugar Bowl sketch (3 lines instead of the 4) to create this Easter card.
I used K&Company paper ~ Hopscotch Girl
Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge ~ bunny
Accent Cricut cartridge ~ Scalloped flower and center circle
oval shaped pearls


Happy Easter is stamped on the inside.

Challenges:
Paper Cutz Challenge ~ Bunny
Anything Goes Challenge ~ Pearls

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

6 comments:

  1. Love your card! That bunny is nice. Really like those oval pearls. So pretty! I'm getting ready to post an Easter card using the bunny from Just Because cart. This is the second time today I've read about the $18.99 carts at Joann's but I don't see it in my flyer. I get flyers in the mail, and it covers several weeks at a time. Guess I should look on line. Thanks for the tip, Georgiana. Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the bunny and papers! I have a blog award for you! Stop by and pick it up when you have time. I have been having trouble with blogger. It was not showing that I was following, so I signed again--may show up twice now!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I seen the big Sale paper..I hope when I make it there Wednesday they still have the Robots cart I been wanting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. This is a fab card. I just adore that bunny! :)

    Thanks for sharing.
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    email me when you get a chance... I haven't heard from you in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!