The challenge this week at Paper Playtime is Technology. I decided to create a 12 X 12 poster that I can use at school to discuss how technology has changed throughout time. It will be perfect to show the students when we discuss inventions that have changed our lives, compare and contrast how technology has evolved, and lastly, we can discuss the pros and cons of each. I think this will be a great visual aid for many of my students.
Materials I used:
- Plantin Schoolbook cartridge ~ 1 1/4" letters for poster title and 1/2" or 3/4" for messages
- My World cartridge ~ 4" music and phones
- Wrap it Up cartridge ~ 2 1/4" game controller
- brown, white, black, and silver cardstock
- braiding cord and black gems for ipod headphones
Good luck creating your project for this week's challenge. I am looking forward to seeing what you post.