Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Blog Hop Winner is...

Wow!
What a fabulous weekend.

I would like to say THANK YOU again to everyone for visiting and leaving such wonderful comments.

 There were a few questions that were asked and I plan on answering them later today. I wanted to post the winner this morning before school, so...

I used Random.org which selected...
Luv Scrapping Together

Please send me an e-mail. If I do not hear from you I will send you one after school today.

Take Care,
Georgiana

9 comments:

  1. Georgiana, Thanks for participating in the hop!!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner! Had a great time doing this blog hop and found lots of wonderful blogs to follow - thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you, Georgiana, I'll email you shortly.

    ~Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS to Luv Scrappin!! nice price pack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!