Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Local Scrapbook Store Challenge

The local Scrapbook store in my town is having a Design Team Challenge and the winner gets a $15.00 store credit and a discount. Since I love to make cards and shop for craft supplies, this was perfect. Here is what is posted on that site...

Are you interested in being a Priceless Design Team member? Here's the details -

Submit your project, it can be a card, scrapbook page or other papercrafting project, by email to pricelessscrapbooks@hotmail.com, with Design Team in the subject line. The bulk of the project must be made with supplies we carry. We'll pick 4 designers to be on our design team for 3 months. Each month you'll be required to submit at least 1 project to be posted on our Blog. For each month you serve on our design team you'll receive $15 in store credit and a discount on all supplies purchased. Sound like fun? Then submit a project, or two, for the Octorber-December Team by September 25th, the theme for this months' call is Halloween, Thanksgiving or Fall
 
Here are the two cards I made. I purchased the decorative Halloween paper at Priceless Scrapbooks and used Mini Monsters for most of the cuts. I did use From My Kitchen to cut the spoon.
The cauldron is cut at 3 inches and is attached with foam dots. I used an orange stamp to add a little boiling bubbly (something new I wanted to try). The sentiment is cut at 1 1/2 inches. I like the inking on the inside.
 
The second card is the spider. She is "Stunning Sue the Spider"! I made her legs "pop" out for dimension and gave her wiggly eyes. The sentiment and base shadow was cut from a bright yellow cardstock.
 
I hope I get selected for the Design Team, but if not, the cards were still fun to make.
 
Stay Creative and have fun crafting this weekend.
Georgiana : )

8 comments:

  1. These are totally adorable. I love the witches pot...looks like it is filled with lava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! I love them! I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling Georgiana, I wish you the best of luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Cassie
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and I hope you do well in the design team call/prize.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!