Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Party Time


Please join the design team in celebrating a very special day & challenge...Happy Birthday Kristie!

In honor of Kristie's birthday, we are celebrating with an "It's My Birthday Color Challenge"! The challenge rules are to create a card using Kristie's favorite colors: pink, brown & white. Don't forget to have a birthday greeting/sentiment on the front of the card!


I have had this hiedi grace designer paper for a little while and thought these colors were absolutely perfect when I bought it.
 
Hope you enjoy!
 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana  : )
 
I love being creative.
~Joanna Noelle Levesque

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I don't know what's wrong with me that I think that paper cupcake looks yummy!! I wonder what flavor it is LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love pink and brown together!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know I love cupcakes? Thanks so much for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge! I've got some birthday blog candy on my blog if you'd like to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cupcake...who doesn't love cupcakes, right? Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card! Thanks for celebrating Kristie's birthday with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card and beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cupcake! Thanks for joining us to wish Kristie a HB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!