Back to School Hop
Here are the supplies you need for today's project:
- 1" strip of paper that is 6" in length
- self-adhevise magnet
- favorite Cricut cut ~ mine is a moose track cut at 1" from Camp Out
1. Fold piece of paper in half
2. Glue favorite cut on top portion of folded strip
3. Attach magnet to the inside bottom of each strip
I like these bookmarks because when students are walking around and holding their book sideways thier place will not get lost since the bookmark does not fall out.
It is hard to believe it has been almost a week. I hope you have been enjoying all of our projects. I know I have and I am looking forward to making some myself! It actaully will be very difficult to chose which one to do first. We LOVE the comments and checking out your sites. There are some really amazing projects posted!
Be sure to check on Dorcas at 4 Crafty Angels. I know she has not been feeling well, so she could use some get well wishes.
Georgiana : )
My hand is the extension of the thinking process - the creative process.