Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge


As I do everyday since it is summer vacation, I go to my favorite sites and blogs to see what new creations have been posted. My Pink Stamper posted a challenge, so I decided to give it a try. The challenge was to create anything, but you could only use four colors: pink, green, orange, and brown. I looked at the pictures that were posted already and they were cute. I decided to create a card that had a different theme...school. I realize school was just released for summer break about 2 1/2 weeks ago, but you never can stop thinking about what else you can do. I created a "Back to School" card that I am going to use for my students.

The card base was cut from Celebrations at 9" and the dotted sheet was cut at 5 1/2" using the square tag on p. 122. The center piece was cut from Locker Talk at 3". I used foam dots to apply the apple for a 3-D effect.

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love this idea! Will definitely do. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I will have to make some for my kids on the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun card love the design and that big dot background paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I think my students will like to receive this card on the first day of school. The only difference is going to be using our school colors (red, blue, and white) instead of the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!