Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

May All Your Wishes Come True

Happy Friday and Good Day to All!
Today is my day to post at Eyelet Outlet and Brads and I am showcasing some patriotic foil washi tape and square sticky jewels, which is also perfect for the upcoming U.S. holiday (Independence Day).

Here is my Design Team project...
My father-in-law's birthday is the first week of July and I typically make him a birthday card using red, white, and blue colors. This year is no different. The pattern paper is from Pebbles ~ Americana stack.

I used the following sketch from Try Stampin On Tuesday.

The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Birthday Wishes. I like this one because it has stars inside the o's to match the washi tape.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has a wide variety of products available!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

13 comments:

  1. So fabulous!! I love the papers and the star washi!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable .... I love it and I bet he will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your father-in-law is sure to like this great card, Georgiana! Love the colors and how the little stars in the sentiment match the Washi tape! Great take on this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge. Thank your for sharing, and happy birthday to your FIL!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, fun and so festive! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Love the fun embellishments!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card...great idea combining the birthday and 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Card! Lovin' that foil Washi Tape! So cool! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! I love that washi tape, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!