Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #45

Hello Everyone!
Happy Wednesday! Today is going to be a good day becuase I think I am going to take a trip to My Favorite Things in Eustis to spend some gift cards that I recently received. I have a wish list, which should help because I get overwhelmed when I go in the store since I want everything!

Not only is it hump day, but it is also  Paper Play Sketches Day!
This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
At first I thought I was going to struggle with this sketch, but I knew I was up for the challenge. The key was finding the right (background) paper. I used Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories.

The flowers are from MFT Blueprints 12 and the stamped sentiment is Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Birthday Wishes set. The glitter enamel dots are from Eyelet Outlet and Brads.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see how they interpreted the sketch.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

13 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. We moved from Central Florida in March, the main thing I am going to miss .... being 45 minutes from the MFT store. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the gorgeous flowers!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have fun shopping!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! So gorgeous! Perfect paper selection and I love the flowers~colorful and beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!! Your card turned out perfect!! LOVE it G.!!! And you're right.. sometimes you just need the right paper to make it ALL work! So glad you got to shop today.. I saw your new goodies on FB! can't wait to see what ya make! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty! Filled with happiness and sunshine. Leaves you feeling good. Love it, Georgiana!
    Have a great day!
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...such a pretty card, love all those sweet and colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card!Love the pretty flowers. Great take on the sketch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card...love the floral background paper, great take on the sketch! Have a wonderful week. It has been to long since I've popped by...so many fabulous creations! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!! Love the pretty flowers and the gorgeous background paper you used!!! Great take on the sketch!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, so colorful and fun! Flowers are very cute, the material you use on them is very different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!