Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Witching You Tons of Treats

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by. We have Trail Day at school, which is an entire day of collaboration for my grade level while the students travel to special areas. They have art, music, media, STEM, and computer time. Hoping to get lots accomplished as they are learning through fun activities!  Today I am also sharing the new challenge at Paper Play Sketches.

This Week's Challenge...


Here is my Design Team project...
I thought I'd make another Halloween card and the gold and black paper by Recollections called out to me.  I wish I knew who the witch's hat die cut was by...I couldn't find which company it was by in my collection. Anyone know? 

This stamped sentiment is by Inky Antics. I bought the Halloween Witch stamp set at Michaels last year. Didn't see much of a selection this year, but I am glad I had this one!
Be sure to visit  so you can see the other Design Team's creations. 
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketch challenge.

Thanks again for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

11 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the adorable papers you used! The witch hat is fabulous, love the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is 2 cute! Love your take on the sketch! The trail days sounds really fun. Sometimes I wish I could go back to elementary school and start all over. I would really pay more attention to Math, Geography & History!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.scrappinwithchrissandlou

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the pink band on the hat, and the black and gold papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I LOVE the color combination! Great design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! Love the hat and the papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd have never thought gold and black for Halloween, but why not?! You sure make it work with your cool witchy hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! I love the fun hat!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did see this on Facebook! Very cool! Love the colors!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card....so much fun! This has to be the best witches hat ever made!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!