Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thanks for Double Sided Paper

Hello Everyone,

It is getting late here, but I just finished up a card using a sketch that I wanted to share. I have six sketches on my desktop that I plan on working on within the next couple of days, and I am hoping to get them all completed. Tomorrow is Friday and it is our annual Fall Festival. The teachers get the money for classroom materials and I would like to get some new circuit boards for the class. We started learning about electricity and what better way than with wires, batteries, and light bulbs. 

I need some thank you cards because I only have one or two in my stash. With the holidays approaching that will not be enough. Time to make more!

I used the layout from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye ~ Remarkable stack. It is easy to combine various patterns when the paper is double sided.

The stitched circle die and flowers are by My Favorite Things. The stamped sentiment is by Craftin' Desert Diva ~ Simply Said set. I found the green ink by Studio G in my stash...something I got at Christmas time either last year or the year before. It may not be the best quality, but it matches those leaves perfectly.

The inside coordinates with the same colors and patterns.

Hope your Friday is fabulous and you find time to craft or relax this weekend. My daughter asked me to visit her at college for a day, so I am looking forward to spending a little time with her. Shopping is always a way to reduce stress...and I can't get stressed because my students need me there!

Take Care and Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

13 comments:

  1. Perfect Thank You card, so bright and cheery. Great use of the sketch too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Enjoy your day with your daughter!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! I love the pretty flowers! Enjoy your day with your daughter and shopping! You deserve it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such bright cheery paper! I love how all those patterns intermingle so well. This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheerful card! Great job with the sketch and I agree, those are great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love your papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright happy card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I Love the pretty papers and the flowers!! Enjoy your day with your Daughter!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Georgiana! I've had a Crazy busy week and just finally got some free time to check out my Favorite blogs! YAY ME! :) Oh wow! your card is Beautiful! LOVE the sketch and your take on it... Have a Happy Halloween!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like your colorful, fun card. The flowers are lovely. You've done a FAB job following our sketch this week. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card it's perfect!! Great paper choices, stitched die and the list goes on! Thanks so much for participating this week with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!