Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Spooky Boots

Hello Diva Fans,

Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. I hope you will join us this week since this is a spooky, scary challenge.

This Week's Challenge...
Halloween

Here is my Design Team project...
Do you think these boots are spooky? What about scary? I think they are classic!

I added some enamel dots and sequins in the corners.

The boots are by Designs on Cloud 9, which are no longer available.
Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Halloweenchallenge. The Design Team really did a magnificent job with a variety of projects.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. These boots are made for walkin'. Oh my gosh! This is so cute and a funny take on that song!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I love the boots!! What a fabulous card!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project! Love the witch boots, they are so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made a wonderful card here. First class
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable Halloween card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card Georgiana I love how big you made the shoes. Perfect sentiment. I have the old song stuck in my head now

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute and fun card!!! I love the boots!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are definitely classic witch boots. I read that as "these boots were made for scrapbooking" and I was all, "Whaaa...t?" So I'm a bit slow but I got it and they were definitely made for spooking! Scrapbooking, probably not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Boots!! Super fun card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so FUN! LOVE the Sentiment and those boots! Adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!