Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy Birthday Earthling

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by on this wonderful Wednesday.  Today I am sharing the new challenge at Paper Play Sketches.

This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
I originally was going to make a Halloween card for this sketch, but decided an alien would be just as fun. 

The alien is part of the Space Invader bundle by Miss Kate Cuttables. I wanted a birthday balloon, and the stars are part of the file too. 

I don't have an alien stamp set (Bummer), so this is one is computer generated. I like the funky font! 

The pattern papers are from The Stamps of Life paper stack ~ Hello Friend.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketch challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members since there is so much inspiration!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

13 comments:

  1. Heehee, totally makes me laugh!! He's adorable!! I love the papers you used and the sparkly star!! The sentiment is so fun!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card totally cracks me up! It's adorable! Your paper choices are awesome as well! Great way to improvise on the computer generated sentiment, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome patter papers on this card! Your little alien is so darn cute! Super fun card!
    Have a super day!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot stop smiling!! I love this!! SO cute!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and happy card. I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun card! I am loving that cute little alien and the bright, happy colors - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This alien is such a scream with those big eyeballs and that happy smile. What a bright happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too darn cute....love your wonderful alien.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! I just love this!! What a cute little alien and awesome colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOSH!!! That is the super CUTEST Card EVAH!!!! How totally adorable Georgiana! LOVE it! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh.....how fun is your card, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!