Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Pretty Penguins at Pause Dream Enjoy

Hello Everyone,
The day has finally arrived..the last day of school before Winter Break! Two weeks of family, crafting, day trips to the Orlando parks, and definitely some relaxing. Hubby hasn't said anything about home improvement projects yet, so I am not going to ask!  : )

Today also begins a new Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.

This Week's Challenge...
Always Anything Goes

Here is my Design Team project...
I made a pair of pretty penguins for a friend, so she could give them to her daughter's teachers. The bags are from the Dollar Tree , but the penguin face is from My Scrap Chick. I thought twins would be festive.

I cut the tags with my Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. They were cut at 1 1/2.

The twine is Maya Red from The Twinery.
Hope you will join us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party this week for our "Always Anything Goeschallenge. The other design team members have a variety of projects, so be sure to check them out today! 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING those penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable, and the papers are perfect choices to make them over the top cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Georgianna! love the cuteness of those penguins and the treat holder....I was thrilled to finally go to a Dollar Tree while I was in Las Vegas early part of this month... We don't have a store like this on the island so I was tickled to browse the bargains and selections in the store...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable!! Wonderful gift bags!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I love these adorable penguins! These make such a sweet gift! I bet you are excited about your winter break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...what sweet little faces! I love those cute penguins and the papers you used for their hats. These little guys are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, these are so darn cute! The penguins are so adorable~I love the papers and fun colors! Super cute project!!!
    Enjoy your break!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!