Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Merry Little Christmas Pencil Toppers

Happy Saturday Everyone,

I sure am enjoying my first day off  (I get up early) even though a cold front came through yesterday. The cold weather is only suppose to last a couple days and then back to the 80's. Once it warms up I plan on getting outside to do some bike riding. Trying to lose a few pounds...not sure why I decided to during the holiday season, but I am motivated!

Today I am sharing a project I made for my students...pencil toppers (the bucket was left over from last year). A few of my students made me extremely happy when they told me they saved the pumpkin topper from Halloween. : )

I used my Cameo to cut a few different files (My Scrap Chick ~ scallops/circles and Miss Kate Cuttables ~ holly leaves/berries. The stamped sentiment is by Momenta. 

I made a different one for my student that celebrates Hanukkah. This stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Winter Wishes set.
Happy Holidays!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!