Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Holidays

Hello Everyone! 

Hope your week is off to a great start...mine is so far. I had a few "to do" items on my list and actually completed a couple of them, so I am definitely feeling accomplished. Tomorrow I will need to tackle a few more tasks, but until then...I have a card I want to share that I just finished this evening.

This is the last Sweet Sunday Sketch...so sad! I really enjoyed seeing the Design Team projects each week. I always found lots of inspiration.

I used a new Hampton Arts Christmas tree die and stamp set that I got from Michaels this past weekend (70% off Christmas supplies). The pattern paper is by Recollections ~ Cozy Lodge stack. I added Stickles to a few of the stamped dots and a polka dot red bow for the tree topper.
Other Challenges:

Enjoy the holiday season!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!