Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

There's Snowman Like You

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by! Each day that passes this week gets me even more excited for Friday! Winter Break is calling my name! Until then...It's time for the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge. 

This Week's Challenge...
Use a Snowman

Here is my Design Team project...
I have a small stash of Bath and Body Works that I bought when they were on sale for 75% off.  They sure do make great gifts!

The stamped sentiment is a combination of two different stamp sets.  The top portion is by My Craft Spot (Mistletoe) and the bottom half is by Jaded Blossom (Winter Wishes).

The snowman is by Treasure Box Designs and I substituted the black buttons for Frosty Pink skittles.
Other Challenges:

Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the "Use a Snowman" challenge at DoubleClick Skittles. Be sure to check out the other projects by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

16 comments:

  1. That was a great find. Very smart of you to stock up. You're right! They make great little gifties! I love your snowman topper.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our BRRRR! Winter! challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeee this gift idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much! Awesome for gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! I love the topper!! The snowman is so cute!! What a fabulous gift this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift!! Love the pretty topper and the adorable snowman!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the adorable snowman!! Totally cute treat!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute!!!! Love the cute snowman and this topper is so fun and adorable!!! Thanks so much for joining our Funday Friday challenge this week!!! Happy Holidays ahead!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling!!! I love "outside the box" projects and this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! Precious packaging makes my heart extra sparkly. This will be treasured! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your topper is adorable and just perfect for our Let It Snow Challenge. The colors are nicely coordinated. Great gift! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash.
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift idea! That topper is adorable. Thank you for playing along at Clear It Out's Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this at the Shopping Our Stash challenge...just had to stop by and tell you it is adorable! Love the pink! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic gift idea!! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for "Let It Snow" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!